From: Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
YTB - 327: dp. 237, l. 100'; b. 25', dr. 9'7", s. 16 k. T. V2-MEAL
Haiglar (YTB-327) was built by Brunswick Marine Construction Corp., Brunswick, Gal, in 1942 as Port Wentworth, under Maritime Commission contract. Delivered to the Navy at Brunswick 14 November 1942, she was converted to Navy use at Savannah Machine & Foundry Co., Savannah, Gal, and placed in service 13 December 1942, classified as YT-327.
Transcribed by: Bill Mozingo, firstname.lastname@example.org