From: Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
Constance II (No. 633), a motorboat, was purchased by the Navy, placed in service on 30 July 1917, and attached to the 1st Naval District where she performed patrol duty. Classified YP-633 on 17 July 1920, she continued on this duty until 5 September 1922 when she was stricken from the list of district craft and assigned as a launch to the Boston Navy Yard.