From: Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
AM: l. 100' b. 24'
dr. 10'3" s. 9 k. a. 2 1-pdr.
Charles P. Crawford (No. 366), a tug chartered by the Navy, was commissioned on 22 September 1917, Boatswain G. W. Caddell, in command. Assigned to the 3d Naval District, Charles P. Crawford engaged in minesweeping and towing duties and in transporting personnel. Following decommissioning, she was returned to her owner on 12 August 1919.
Transcribed by: email@example.com
HTML conversion by: EPM
Date: 14 Feb 1999