From: Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
Drusilla (No. 372), a motorboat free leased to the Navy, was placed in service on 25 May 1917 and assigned to the 4th Naval District where she performed harbor entrance and submarine net patrol duties. She was placed out of service on 10 December 1918 and returned to her owner.
Transcribed by Yves HUBERT (email@example.com)