From: Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
Doris B. IV
Former name retained.
(SP: l. 67'; b. 13'4"; dr. 5'; s. 17 k.; cpl. 10; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Doris B. IV (No. 625) was acquired by the Navy in April 1917, commissioned on 12 May 1917, Boatswain G. C. McKenzie, USNRF, in command, and assigned to the 1st Naval District for patrol duty. She was placed out of commission at Boston on 31 January 1919 and transferred to the Treasury Department on 21 November 1919.
Transcribed by Yves HUBERT (firstname.lastname@example.org)