From: Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
[Notice rewritten in Vol. III, Errata]
Dodger II (No. 46) was purchased by the Navy and commissioned on 6 July 1917. She was assigned to the 3d Naval District where she was assigned patrol duty. Following decommissioning, Dodger II was stricken from the Navy List on 11 March 1919 and sold.Transcribed by Yves HUBERT (email@example.com)