From: Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
Dlonra (No. 66), a motorboat acquired by the Navy in 1917, was attached to the 1st Naval District and performed patrol duty in the area of Portland, Maine. In 1918 she was shipped to France where for the remainder of the war she served as a transport tender.Transcribed by Yves HUBERT (firstname.lastname@example.org)