From: Dictionary of American Fighting Ships
Former name retained.
Feldspar (IX-159), a concrete barge, was acquired by the Navy and placed in service on 11 August 1944. She was towed to the Philippine Islands where she provided Army and Marine Corps supplies. Feldspar was stricken from the Navy List on 28 August 1946 and sold.
Transcribed by Yves HUBERT (email@example.com)